Monday, March 16, 2009

Cards for a Cause (CFAC) - Landstuhl Wounded Warriors Service Project


{ETA: Here are a few pictures of the projects that were available. There were 2 more, but I didn't have time to get to those! The green and yellow cards are ones I had made and the blue cards were samples of another. Click on the picture to enlarge.}

Quick post here before I leave for work...(check back later as I will upload the project pictures I have from the last CFAC...AND...(hopefully) a picture of the project I'm (yep - me!) designing for this Wednesday!)

This Wednesday, the 18th, I am participating in a service project - Cards for a Cause! Landstuhl's Wounded Warriors program is always in need of blank cards for the inpatients to send. Soldiers and family members that are temporarily relocated to the medical facilities at Landstuhl could use a little help staying in touch with friends and family. That's where we come in!

Love to stamp, just starting out or never in your life inked up some rubbah?! EVERYONE can help! CFAC provides the opportunity for YOU to help with this cause, to learn new techniques and have fun! There will be several card projects for you to choose from. It's a great service project for all ages, and kids under 18 are welcome to come with a parent.

The cost is only $5 for the supplies and you can make as many service cards as time permits, plus one for yourself! The group meets every month at the Ramstein Community Center by the atrium from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm on designated days.

No reservation needed; register on-site at the front desk.

Upcoming dates to put on your calendar: March 18, April 15, May 13, June 10.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs,

Angi

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I was just cleaning out my stash of SU! cards from past swaps for our move...Lots not my style. Do you want donated cards, too? Or maybe they are ones that can be "stepped up?" Let me know, I probably have about 100.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!