Thursday, January 19, 2012

Great Impressions DT - If the Shoe Fits...


That paper clip is a DIY heart!
{edited to add: "Great Impressions - Beyond the Board" class Saturday, January 28 you'll make 3 cards using Great Impressions Stamp of the Month stamps and receive your very own flirty footwear to decorate! Call Simple Pleasures in Colorado Springs 719.528.1338 for more info!}

Welcome to another Thursday with Great Impressions! (Stop by the blog and see what else the Design Team has been up to!)

I've got a fun and flirty project using stamps from the January Stamp of the Month program...

You won't believe how easy this project is...


Start by printing out Ellen Hutson's High Heeled Shoe template onto white card stock; follow the directions to put it together.

Now make this baby a one-of-a-kind designed by you shoe!



The toe of the shoe is perfect for holding a little package of goodies...mints, chocolates, hard candies...etc. 

If you're doubting this project is as easy as I said...this is my second shoe. I made the first shoe out of printer paper just to see how it went together.

I didn't have any red roses, so out came the Glam and a little more glitter (couldn't get a good photo of the glitter!) The red and black tulle were leftovers from my Twilight project.

Thinking that I'm going to make some themed shoes in the next few weeks...stay tuned...I may have a new addiction to shoes!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Inky hugs,
Angi


Stamps: Great Impressions Lace Background (K97), Changed My Life (D41)
Inks: Versamark Watermark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: heat gun, Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Tags and Tabs Sizzix Die, Tiny Attacher
Other: Ellen Hutson High Heeled Shoe Template, Scor-tapeHelmar 450 Quick Dry, paperclip, assortment of fibers and mulberry rose from my stash, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Big Apple, black and clear embossing powders, clear glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!