Sunday, May 13, 2012

WOYWW #23 (153) - Happy Mother's Day!

Happy What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday on this Sunday - Mother's Day!

To WOYWW women everywhere...thank you for your love, support and generosity. I have loved visiting your blogs to peek into your wonderful creative spaces, share in your artful endeavors and to read your sweet comments.

Thank you, Julia. Can't wait to help celebrate another WOYWW anniversary in just a couple of weeks or so!

To the women who share my life...thank you. I appreciate how blessed I am to know you - whether you live on my street, met you on Facebook or through your blog or mine -  so many women who stand up for what they believe in, fight for those they love and always give more than they receive.

I am continuously counting my blessings. Thank you.

I know I'm really late for WOYWW, but at least I made it before the next one! lol

Here's a picture of the work desk...16 swap cards, 2 projects, & 25 Mother's Day projects later (assembled and delivered)...


and a peek of the Mother's Day project...


Stop by Monday to see the whole project...I've already scheduled the post! ;)

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments: