Thursday, June 7, 2012

Great Impressions DT - Dropping In


Ahhhh! Can you believe it's already Thursday?! Time for another Great Impressions Stamps project. I know I've been making a lot of cards with butterflies, but today - this time it does NOT have a butterfly! 

This week I decided to try a sketch challenge with Retro Sketches:

Click the picture to see their past sketches!

I like the simplicity of this sketch - perfect for the set of Great Impressions Stamps I wanted to use!



Isn't this little chick just adorable?!


See how he's 'dropping in' - right into those pots!

This particular set of stamps would be perfect for a spinner card, too, don't you think? Thinking that will be the next project since I've got a nephew birthday coming up soon...

Your turn! Make a project using dies or punches and link up to our June Challenge!

Inky hugs,
Angi

Great Impressions Stamps for this project:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!