Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WOYWW #25 (157) - Anniversary ATC Reveal

SPOILER ALERT: If you want your ATC to be a surprise, STOP! I reveal pictures of my WOYWW 3rd Anniversary ATC after the desk pictures below...

Happy Wednesday - it's the after party for the WOYWW 3rd Anniversary ATC swap - woohoo! I'm looking forward to blog hopping and peeking into all that crafty yumminess. I wasn't able to get to every desk last WOYWW, but I'm going to give it a try again, this week!


Here's my desk...unusually clean for me. I'm getting ready to start an online class and I need to have space to work! loll


A few things you'll find on the old desk this week:
...WHITE post-it notes (got almost 70% off on these babies - can't wait to use them!)
...wooden ice cream spoons
...Melody Ross chipart alphas
and...


...my mouse with a strip of Smash tape!

Decorating my electronics started out of necessity to keep from mixing up laptops & gadgets around the house, but when I discovered the washi tape did not interfere with the touch controls...all bets were off! When I need a change, I just whip off the old stuff and put on some new - love it!

Okay...here comes my ATC! Isn't this little angel adorable?
(I downloaded this image from the Graphics Fairy. Sorry I closed the window before I remembered to grab the weblink. You can search for her on the website.)


Ta da! Here's the whole tag.
There's lots of marbled shimmer on the background - hard to photograph, but trust me it's there!


I had a great time making these little bits! Inks, shimmer sprays, crackle stuff and one of my first Ali Edwards stamps.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you saw something you liked and had a chance to leave a comment, so I can visit you!

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!