Thursday, July 26, 2012

Great Impressions DT - Life's a Beach


Hey there, Crafters! I'm finally back home and getting unpacked. Spent a quick two weeks visiting friends and family and am looking forward to playing in the studio and getting inky!

Here's a fun card that reminds me of our vacation...even though we didn't make it to the beach this time, it sure was hot enough for some water fun!


The penguin is on a wire coil, so he wiggles when you open the card - my kids say he's doing the hula!


I used parts of images on some of the elements of this card. It was great being able to mix and match the designs. You can find the stamps I used at your LSS. If not, you can find them at the Great Impressions Stamps' Online Store:


I hope your summer has been fun in the sun!

Inky hugs,
Angi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!