Friday, December 21, 2012

Card Makin' Mamas - Merry Christmas

Every. Single. Year. I make Christmas cards.

Really. I do.

To my chagrin, I usually do not get them mailed. I have seriously sweet intentions, but the pressure of designing just. the. right. card and penning a funny and interesting annual newsletter is absolutely paralyzing!

I get the card made, the pictures taken and then...nothing. So, if I have owed you a Christmas card for this year or year's past...know it's coming...in 2013! (The plan is to write a little each month...fingers crossed this helps! Otherwise, you'll get the cute pictures in a fabulous card with signatures...promise!)

For now, since we are just days from the Gift Giving Gala, let's concentrate on the good stuff!


At the Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog we are hosting a HAPPY HOLIDAYS party!


I think this design is one of my faves...easily CAS or if I'm in the mood, I can pile it on!


Lots of gorgeous, shining embossing and clear glitter. I wish I could get more of the background paper...it's a Bo Bunny line from a couple of years ago. Works great for masculine projects and the pretty ones, too! Sigh.

Anyhoo, hope you found something you liked today and get around to joining us for the


Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!