Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sentimental Sundays #221 - Everything is Awesome!

Welcome to another Sentimental Sundays Challenge!



This week's Sponsor is:



This week's challenge is:
Shaker Cards
(plus a sentiment)

I love interactive cards - shakers, spinners, special folds, waterfall...so designing this card was a lot of fun! 

We LOVE The Lego Movie in our house! I just had to use Good Cop to make this shaker card for my nephew. 

The window was created using the STAR shaker card cutting file. I used eCal with my eClips and the star svg file. 

Basically, I layered 2 of the stars, turning one, to make the window shape. I used the inner and outer shadow options to create the red frame.



Thanks to my son, I was able to include tiny legos in the shaker bits. He's the best!


To include the legos, I had to use 3 layers of foam tape. I used hot glue to put my layers together.


The sentiment inside had to be AWESOME, of course! bwahaha!

Join in the fun and link up to our challenge. Hope to see you there!

Inky hugs,
Angi


2 comments:

  1. This is freaking AWESOME!!!! LOVE that added detail in the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Not sure mine would have parted with any Lego :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!